All Vendors approved by the Fire & Water Music Festival must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Hours of Operation – All vendors must remain open during the below-listed festival hours:
2. The vendor agrees to be fully set up, adequately staffed and open for business during the dates and times listed above.
3. The vendor agrees to occupy the contract space during the hours listed above to sell, promote or advertise only the products and services described in the application form. The Fire & Water Music Festival does not guarantee exclusivity for any vendor for any product.
4. NO Fire & Water souvenirs are to be sold or stocked on site during the event unless pre-arranged with the Fire & Water Music Festival.
5. NO individual condiment packages or stir sticks are to be used, brought on to the site or made available for patrons to use during the festival, including but not limited to ketchup, mustard, relish, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, cream, sugar.
6. The vendor agrees to obtain, at its own expense, any licenses or permits which are required for the operation of its trade or business during the term of the festival, and to pay all taxes, including applicable sales taxes, of any nature or kind that may be levied against it as a result of the operation of its trade or business in its contracted space.
7. All food vendors will be required to follow the guidelines of the Manitoba Health Authority including applying for Temporary Food Service Operating Permits.
8. The vendor agrees to honour sponsors of the Festival and use their products where required.
9. The vendor shall obtain and maintain at its own expense a comprehensive general liability and all risk property insurance policy while on the festival site. The policy shall name The Fire & Water Music Festival as an additional insured and vendor/exhibitor and shall provide the Fire & Water Music Festival with a copy of this policy.
10. The vendor is responsible to insure its own exhibit, personnel, display, products and materials from any damage or loss through theft, fire, accident or other cause. Neither the Fire & Water Music Festival or the facility will assume liability for loss or damage, through any cause, of vehicles, trailers, equipment, products, goods, exhibits or other materials owned, rented or leased by the vendor.
11. Restocking of booths should be done prior to 10:00 a.m. each day, and restocking vehicles must be removed from the vendor area by 10:00 a.m. daily.
12. The Fire & Water Music Festival retains the right to limit the level of noise output by any vendor.
13. The vendor is responsible for leaving the space in a tidy condition before leaving the festival.
14. In the event that (i) the facility in which the Festival is to be held or is held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy or (ii) The Fire & Water Music Festival is unable to permit the vendor to occupy that facility or the space, or (iii) if the Festival is cancelled or curtailed, for any reasons, including but not limited to, casualty, explosion, fire, lightning, flood, weather, power outages, epidemic, earthquake or other Acts of God, act of public enemies, riots or civil disturbances, strike, lockout or boycott, The Fire & Water Music Festival will not be responsible for any loss of business, loss of profits, consequential or special damages or expenses of whatsoever nature that the vendor may suffer.
15. Power requirements are subject to approval at the time of confirmation. If power requirements exceed what is approved by the Fire & Water Music Festival, or if vendor requires additional power on site, or if vendor draws more than allocated amount and trips a circuit breaker, vendor will be charged a minimum service fee of $200.00 payable in cash, on site, prior to extra power being supplied. The Fire & Water Music Festival does not quantify that extra power will be available.
Copyright © 2021 Fire and Water Music Festival - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Passionate Volunteers